July 25th, 2014

I’m just a teenage dirtbag, baby, like you.

(Source: peterrumancek, via onlylolgifs)

bandsmakethingsbetter:

Mark Hoppus talking about Pete Wentz x

(via sofuckhimandfuckyoutoo)

July 18th, 2014

danica-joshifer:

sawsan-ff:

gvacamolly:

petitbear:

skittleoakley:

Daughter tells her Dad he’s going to be a Grandpa [x]

When he says “really” ;’)

Never leave this un-reblogged

my heart is not okay.. I’m about to cry

I cried already.

(via fuckyeahloldemort)

July 1st, 2014

laina:

(linda from bob’s burgers voice) ALRIIIIGGHTTTT

(via memewhore)

June 26th, 2014

loki-on-a-cloud:

fuckyeahhjohnnydepp:

never gets old

FOREVER REBLOG

(Source: ewtauriels, via memewhore)

June 5th, 2014
bevgodsgirls:

This is real.

bevgodsgirls:

This is real.

(Source: clairefisher3, via my-funnyblog)

vividified:

All the naysayers who were against marijuana legalization are eating crow right about now. Colorado’s weed sales just keep trending up, and with the sales of legal weed, they are improving their schools and reducing overall crime rates.”

Link to Article

(via memewhore)

June 3rd, 2014

thisismyracheality:

lady-of-asgard:

iamtonysexual:

remember, kids.  ”pinnacles” is pronounced

image

not

image

WHY DOES THIS MAKE SO MUCH SENSE

reblogging for pine-ackles

(via sofuckhimandfuckyoutoo)

(Source: isexualdisaster, via danhellie)

gnostic-forest:

yuletidesexual:

thomas-tom-daley:

Whoa this deserve a reblog



What an amazing human. 

gnostic-forest:

yuletidesexual:

thomas-tom-daley:

Whoa this deserve a reblog

image

What an amazing human. 

(Source: barebackinq, via sofuckhimandfuckyoutoo)

May 30th, 2014
brazenautomaton:

sentimental-sanity:

yowhosedogisthat:

fucking eat like a Russian peasant after the Bolshevik revolution, chow down like a Congolese family during the droughts of 1910 - 17, crunch your mandibles around pies filled with rat shit as the Pure Food and Drug Act starts to get enforced properly, suck down your gruel as a sod farmer at 5.30am, get beri-beri disease from eating polished white rice and let your brain rot out your thick unkempt hippie skull as you chew fucking curds and shit yourself to death

It’s like saying modern medicine is bad just because the medication you take exist 100 years ago

only 80%? someone needs to find the other 20% and throw it out, because if it’s been around for 100 years it is stale as fuck by now

brazenautomaton:

sentimental-sanity:

yowhosedogisthat:

fucking eat like a Russian peasant after the Bolshevik revolution, chow down like a Congolese family during the droughts of 1910 - 17, crunch your mandibles around pies filled with rat shit as the Pure Food and Drug Act starts to get enforced properly, suck down your gruel as a sod farmer at 5.30am, get beri-beri disease from eating polished white rice and let your brain rot out your thick unkempt hippie skull as you chew fucking curds and shit yourself to death

It’s like saying modern medicine is bad just because the medication you take exist 100 years ago

only 80%? someone needs to find the other 20% and throw it out, because if it’s been around for 100 years it is stale as fuck by now

(Source: shatteringtheillusion, via sofuckhimandfuckyoutoo)